Thank you very much for visiting SASIMI 2024 paper submission page.
Here is information on paper format and a link to the web submission system (Click).
See also Call for Papers for general information and areas of interest of the workshop.
Deadline for manuscript is
(Thu.), 2023 November 7
(Tue.), 2023 November 9
Instruction on Electronic Manuscript Submission:
- Please submit your manuscript in PDF format via the web submission system.
- If you have any troubles or difficulties in paper submission, please contact SASIMI 2024 TPC Secretary, Prof. Yu-Guang Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All the accepted papers must be presented at SASIMI 2024. At least one author of an accepted paper must register for the workshop before final paper submission.
Instruction on Formatting Paper:
- Submissions for review (as well as final camera-ready paper) should be written in English.
- The length of a short paper is 2 pages, and that of a full paper is 3 to 6 pages, including title, abstract, figures, tables, and references.
- To permit blind review, submissions should not include the author names. Please do not include acknowledgement in the initial submission.
- Submissions should be in PDF format, and should be formatted as close as possible to the carera-ready format as described in the template files below.
- Author’s Guide (auth_guide.pdf)
- Template, Style File for LateX(2e)
- Template, Style File for Microsoft Word
- Font issues
The following fonts are considered “base fonts” and you are encouraged to limit your font selections to this list. These fonts are automatically installed with the viewing software (ex. Acrobat Reader).
- Times, Times-Bold, Times-Oblique, Times-BoldOblique
- Courier, Courier-Bold, Courier-Oblique, Courier-BoldOblique
- Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica-BoldOblique
- Official archive
Using these fonts will reduce the size of your converted paper as well as speed up the display and printing of your paper for the readers. Additionally using only the specified fonts provides a consistent look across to all PDF files. If you decide to use fonts other than “base fonts” you must submit your paper as a PDF file with embedded fonts. The embedded fonts will be preserved during the conversion process. However, please do not use 2-byte fonts such as Japanese, Chinese, or Korean fonts.
SASIMI 2024 will introduce an “official archive” on the web site (https://sasimi.jp) where only the papers chosen by the authors are uploaded for open access.
No show and non-author presentation will NOT be published in official archive.